By ChefYeti Diet Related, Fast, Healthy, Keto Friendly, Main American Pan-Fry
November 8, 2016
A low-carb version of a favorite American breakfast!
11. Melt coconut oil over low-medium heat.
22. Mix eggs, vanilla extract, melted oil, stevia and swerve using a hand whisk. Keep some of the oil to grease the pan.
33. Add coconut flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. mix well until combined. Add a splash of water if too thick.
44. Grease a pan and pour enough batter to create 2 small pancakes for each serving.
55. Cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, until the top of the cakes starts to firm up. Flip and repeat on the other side for about a minute.
66. Top with your favorite low carb toppings such as sugar-free syrup, or whipped cream.
2 large eggs
1/6 cup coconut flour
2 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tbs erythritol or swerve
4-10 drops liquid stevia
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.