11. Preheat oven to 300 F. Separate egg yolks and whites.
22. Place cream cheese, extract, half the sweetener, lemon juice and egg yolk in a bowl and mix until well combined.
33. Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites. Add cream of tartar and half of the sweetener. Beat until the egg whites form firm peaks.
44. Gently fold remaining egg yolks and mix in using a rubber spatula without deflating the egg whites.
55. Sift in almond flour and mix until well combined.
66. Spoon mixture onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make servings as small or big as you want. Use a spoon to create a nest in the center of the servings. Add about 2 tbs of cream cheese in the center as well as any jams or jellies you intend to use.
77. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Can be stored in the fridge up to 5 days.