With a Keto diet, meat and fat are vital since carbs are being cut from your diet. This sizzling pan of deliciousness will be sure to please you and anyone else you graciously allow to partake in the awesomeness you have just created. This recipe you will gladly rinse and repeat over and over again!
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 40 mins
Yields: 1 Loaf serves 4-6
11. Saute Veggies, onion and garlic with olive or avocado oil for several minutes.
22. Add seasonings to veggies and sauté for an additional few minutes.
33. Add Worcestershrie sauce and a squeeze of ketchup and sauté for an additional few minutes.
44. Remove from heat and pour in milk. Add pork rind crumbs and stir until the mixture thickens.
55. In a separate bowl, mix together beef and eggs, then mix in veggie mixture.
66. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray then add the mixture to the pan and form into a football shape.
77. Mix together honey and ketchup. Spread half of this over the football with a cooking brush.
88. Bake at 400 F for about 40 minutes. Halfway through, remove from oven and spread the remaining honey mixture over the football again.
You can also use your favorite barbecue sauce to coat this sucker. Just be sure to watch the carb count!
3/4 lb ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 C carrots, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1/2 yellow squash, chopped
2 cloves (2 tbs) garlic, chopped or minced
1/4 C milk
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
3/4 C pork rind crumbs (as breading)
1 tbs paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp black pepper
salt to taste
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 C sugarless ketchup (most organic brands accomplish this)