By ChefYeti Dessert, Diet Related, Fast, Healthy, Keto Friendly American Chill
October 17, 2016
One of the hardest things with any diet is avoiding sweets. With this recipe, you can indulge your sweet tooth without feeling guilty! This recipe is low carb and perfect for keto or atkins diet!
11. Place the chocolate bar and coconut oil in a small bowl and melt in microwave. 1-2 minutes should do it.
22. Lightly toast coconut flakes on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray
33. Add in all ingredients to the choco mixture. Order doesn't matter. With the berries, add as many as you want.
44. Place in a small baking dish lined with parchment paper. (20x20cm for more pieces)
55. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving
1 bar of 100% dark chocolate
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup dried flaked coconut
freeze-dried berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or pomegranates)
1/3 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
1/4 cup of Erythritol or Swerve
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.