By ChefYeti Healthy, Keto Friendly, Side American Bake
November 1, 2016
For a low-carb diet, this recipe will allow you to create bread for things such as toast, sandwiches and more!
11. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper
22. Separate egg yolks from whites. Place egg whites in a container and save for later.
33. Mix the egg yolks with toasted sesame oil and melted ghee.
44. Pour water into the mixture and mix well.
55. In a separate bowl, mix flax, psyllium husk, baking soda, caraway seeds and salt.
66. Beat egg whites until the form soft peaks. Add cream of tartar while beating, which will help them stay fluffy.
77. Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients bowl and process well. Immediately after you add egg yolk mix, add a quarter of the egg whites to lighten up the mixture.
88. Add sunflower seeds and fold them into the batter.
99. Add batter to the loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes. When done, immediately remove loaf from pan using the parchment paper and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
4 large eggs
2 large egg whites
2 tbs ghee or butter
2 tbs toasted sesame oil
2/3 cup psyllium husk powder
1/4 cup flax meal
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 tbs caraway seeds
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
1/2 cup room temperature water
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.