22. In a medium bowl mix all the shortbread ingredients until combined. Press into the bottom of a square 8×8 baking dish.
33. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
44. Meanwhile, combine the peanut butter ingredients. If your peanut butter is cold you can microwave it for 30 seconds to soften it.
55. When the shortbread comes out of the oven drop little blobs of the peanut on top of it. Spread gentle with a spatula. The heat from the cookie will help spread the peanut butter. Be gentle or the bottom layer can crumble.
66. Melt the chocolate in the microwave with a small amount of coconut oil (so it doesn't burn). Combine swerve and salt (as much as necessary). Pour over the peanut butter. Spread gently. Put in the refrigerator until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy!