A great recipe for pasta lovers that is pasta-free!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Yields: 1 Serving
11. Slice the zucchini lengthwise using a hand slicer, potato peeler or mandolin. Make sure you slice as thin as possible.
22. Cut bacon into small strips.
33. Combine egg yolk and heavy cream in a bowl and mix well using a blender or food processor. Season with pepper and salt to taste, then set aside.
44. Heat 2 non-stick pans over medium heat (one small, one big). In the big pan, heat olive oil and add zucchini. Saute for 3-5 minutes until tender and slightly brown. In the smaller pan, cook the bacon until crispy, then add it to the egg mixture.
55. Pour the egg mixture over the zucchini. Cook until sauce thickens.
66. When ready to serve, add parmesan and basil as desired.